Volunteers are asked to protect the Ministry by following our COVID guidelines. Staff are required to follow them.
- Executive Director will watch the positivity rate for Lincoln County and go by the CDC/Lincoln County Health Department suggestions for when to wear masks.
- If staff are showing any COVID symptoms, they are required to stay home and take a COVID test.
- If volunteers are showing any COVID symptoms, they are required to stay home until symptoms are gone and asked to take a COVID test.
- If staff or volunteers have been exposed to someone with COVID, they will wear a mask for 5 days
- Executive Director can send people home.
- The test date is day 0 of your isolation period.
- On day 6, a second test is required.
- If on day 6 the test is negative AND you have been fever free WITHOUT THE ASSISTANCE OF ANY MEDICINE AND COVID SYMPTOM FREE, then you can return to work wearing a mask through day 10.
- If your second test is positive, your isolation period starts again, with test date being day 0.
- If on day 11 you still test positive, the policy and personnel committee will be consulted along with what your doctor and the health department recommends.
- When office staff are sick with COVID or out for whatever reason, the office will remain open if there is a person to interview and a person to answer LINC calls. If not, office will shut down with dock & soup kitchen open, docking keeping a list of who takes food buggies.
- If staff are out in the soup kitchen, dock and or LINC meals, they will operate if there is a person to take staff’s place and enough volunteers to operate.