McKendree UMC Location:
3537 Maiden Hwy.
Lincolnton, NC 28092
2nd Saturday, 10a – 12
3rd Thursday, 5p – 7p
(207 S. POPLAR LOCATION CONTINUES TO BE OPEN MONDAY - FRIDAY, 9A TO 1P)
OCT 2 – PISGAH UMC – 8AM @ 2582 GASTONIA HWY – Lincolnton
OCT 23 – ST. DOROTHY’S CATHOLIC – 8AM @ 148 ST. DOROTHY’S LANE – Lincolnton
NOV 6 – DANIEL’S LUTHERAN – 8AM @ 3170 REEPSVILLE ROAD – Lincolnton
Remember, at Christian Ministry of Lincoln County 207 S. Poplar St., Lincolnton
· Fruits & vegetables are available anytime you need them
· A grocery cart full of food is available every 30 days
PAPERWORK IS NEVER NEEDED FOR FOOD!
FRESH PRODUCE & FRUIT CAN BE PICKED UP EVERY DAY!
WE USUALLY HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF FRESH PRODUCE & FRUIT THAT DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY PAPERWORK TO BE FILLED OUT.
APPLICATION PROCESS NEEDED TO RECEIVE:
Client will need to show:
· PROOF OF ADDRESS, SUCH AS RECENT BILL WITH NAME/ADDRESS ON IT
· PROOF OF INCOME FOR EVERYONE IN THE HOME
· SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS (OR DOCUMENT WITH THE NUMBER ON IT) FOR EVERYONE IN THE HOME (Tax Identification number will work, if someone does not have either, we will work with them)
***FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE IS GIVEN ON A FIRST COME/FIRST SERVED BASES ***
IF A CLIENT DOES NOT HAVE ALL THEIR INFORMATION, WE WILL WORK WITH THEM UNTIL THEY HAVE HAD TIME TO GATHER THAT INFORMATION.
Our utilities/rent fund is first come/first serve until it runs out.
The Ministry depends on donations to meet the needs of the community.
Food - 8,086 Homes/21,972 individuals
Utilities/Kerosene - 856 Homes
Medical - 516 Individuals
Clothing - 2,525 Individuals
Furniture - 276 Individuals
Household Items - 27,634 lbs.
Personal Items - 34,696 lbs.
Feel free to visit during normal business hours.
207 S. Poplar St. Lincolnton, NC 28092
Monday - Friday 9am to 1pm
SOUP KITCHEN OPEN EVERYDAY 11:30AM TO 12:30PM