It is time for our 25th ANNUAL GOLF TOURNAMENT FUNDRAISER!
ANYONE can help by:
· Donating gift certificates or merchandise to be used as prizes
· Sponsoring a hole at a cost of $100.00. A sign will be put on the course with your name on it
· Sponsoring a team from your church/business at a cost of $240.00
AUGUST 8, 2020
· SHOTGUN START AT 2PM (Tee Times available if preferred)
· CAPTAIN’S CHOICE
· COST: $60 PER PERSON $240 PER TEAM
· Includes Green & cart fees, a meal VOUCHER, drinks, snacks, AND 2 MULLIGANS
· Skirts and more mulligans can be purchased for $5 each
· 1st, 2nd, 3rd team cash prizes
· 1st place plays free next year
· Other prizes include closest to pins on every par three, longest drive and door prizes
Sign up by:
· Calling pro-shop
· Calling Christian Ministry
· Email Christian Ministry (include phone number)
It’s time once again for our AMAZING RACE AGAINST HUNGER!
We understand these are difficult and different times with the corona virus pandemic, and that churches and organizations aren’t meeting as they normally would, if at all, but our need is still great and your support and participation are vital.
We encourage you to gather a team from your church or group and participate in this year’s race, but if it is not possible, please consider making a financial donation to our race.
Again this year we have an exciting race planned where teams will race (walk) through the downtown area searching for food items that will be hidden in downtown business…. but there is a twist, so come expecting a challenge and some fun!
The race will be on Sunday, Sept. 27 from 3:00 pm until 5:00 pm. It will begin and end at Christian Ministry.
We are contacting you now, so that you can put this on your calendar and begin NOW to raise money. Each year this event raises money for Hunger in Lincoln County and specifically our LINC Home Delivered Meals program. All proceeds go directly toward this ministry.
Each year we have 2 winners…. The team that raises the most money gets the perpetual trophy for a year and bragging rights. And then of course we have 1st place, 2nd place and 3rd place winners for the race itself.
Stay up to date through our Facebook page: Christian Ministry's Amazing Race Against Hunger
Call Mimi Rhyne at 704-732-0383
Email the Ministry using the form below. Please note in the message area that you are signing up for the race.